Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
All the properties that are offered for rental are subject to a security deposit of 250.00 Euros you must fill in the section of the booking form with your credit card details and then the card holder must sign the form, this authorises the Management Agency to deduct any costs for damages, extra cleaning or damage to laundry or loss of keys to the limit of 250.00 Euros or the minimum payment which is for 50.00 Euros this form will however be destroyed should there not be a requirement for deductions for the previously stated items.
Keys must be collected from the local agent based in Fuengirola after 7pm in the evening, the address Will be provided for you on booking, from the hours of 7pm to 11PM, or clients arriving at or outside these times we can arrange a pre-booked taxi or for larger parties a min bus service, these individuals will hold the key pack, maps and directions. On arrival should you experience any difficulties please contact us on 00 34 665 560 443.
This contract shall commence at 4pm on the date of arrival and expires at 11am on the agreed date of departure; these times must be strictly adhered to unless other arrangements have been made prior to your arrival.
1. The holiday maker declares that the occupation of the property is for the purpose of a vacation only for the dates stated on the booking form and is not to satisfy a permanent accommodation need. Should the holiday maker need to or request an extension to the agreed period it shall
2. Strictly be by agreement with the Management Agent and executed by the payment and signing of a new contract.
3. The only persons permitted to reside in the property are the holiday maker and those guests whose names appear on the booking form.
4. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the holiday maker be allowed to sublet or cede either whole or part of the property.
5. Any holidaymakers or their guests causing a nuisance with regard to noise not respecting the property or the property of the neighbours, or disregarding the community rules and regulations in anyway may be asked to leave the property without any delay. In such circumstances Sea Breeze and Blue Sky Property Management will not be liable to pay for the provision of alternative accommodation, refund of payment for the holiday, any costs otherwise incurred by the clients for air fares back to their country of origin or alternative accommodation.
6. The holiday maker agrees to allow Management Agent access to the property (this also includes maintenance and cleaning staff sub-contracted by the Management Agent), during the duration of the agreement period.
7. No animals are permitted in the apartments unless the community rules allow animals in the complex and you have also obtained written permission from the Management Agent.
8. The laundry provided is solely for use within the apartment you are not to use the white towels at the pool or take them to the beach; we politely ask that you bring beach towels with you or hire them on booking.
9. In the event of the agreed property not being available for any reason, the Management Agent reserves the right to up-grade the holiday maker to an equal or higher standard of accommodation in any area in which such accommodation is available.
10. On your arrival should you notice any damages of a serious nature in the apartment that you have booked can you please report them Directly to the local agent on the contact details on the door talker, which is located in every apartment.
11. ON the day of departure and the expiry date of this agreement the holiday maker shall leave the property in the same condition as it was on the holiday maker''s arrival date. Any damages to the property or its contents missing or lost keys or excessive cleaning costs and missing laundry will be deducted from the credit card as supplied by the holiday maker.
12. Should there be any discrepancy which may arise as a consequence of the interpretation of this contract, both parties expressly renounce their local jurisdiction and submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of the republic of Spain.
13. On departure please leave all the keys you have been issued on the dining room table, ensure that all the patio doors and all the windows are securely closed and
that you have switched the air conditioning off, please take any rubbish with you to the bins, when you leave please close the door firmly and securely behind you a representative will be along shortly to inspect the apartment and collect the keys.
Section 2 Cancellations.
If a booking is cancelled we must receive confirmation in writing from the lead name on the booking form please take note of the table below and how it will affect you holiday payment.
If you cancel your holiday more than:-
56 days prior to departure - The Deposit.
55 - 28 days prior to departure - 50% of the booking amount.
27 - 15 days prior to departure - 70% of the booking amount.
14 - 1 days prior to departure - 90% of the booking amount.
Arrival day or after - 100%.